Compare Car Hire in Port Elizabeth
We're Crazy about Cheap Car Rental
Hiring a car doesn't have to be boring when you're booking with Crazy Car Hire. Sit back and enjoy the experience of searching the best rates for Car Hire in Port Elizabeth and around the World. We search the leading car rental suppliers for you, names such as Avis Car Hire in Port Elizabeth and Budget Car Rental, along with hundreds of other well known brands including Thrifty, Europcar, Alamo, Enterprise, Payless, and Sixt. From Europe to the USA, UK to South Africa and Australia, we can find the best car rental deals for you in South Africa.
Van or Truck Rentals
Looking to rent a van or truck in Port Elizabeth? Crazy Car Hire can help your search. Simply choose the car category from the search box to find a van if you are moving house, carrying furniture or you need to carry large items.
Why Rent with Crazy Car Hire
- Our negotiated rates and high buying power means you will usually find the Cheapest Car Rental in Port Elizabeth.
- Take your pick from hundreds of vehicles, makes and models. We have a large number of sizes to suit any requirement.
- Save up to 40 percent when booking our best rate vehicles for your Port Elizabeth car hire service.
- Obtain a free car hire Port Elizabeth quote.
- If you require extra information, contact our 24/7 customer support.
- Take advantage of our additional services, including Port Elizabeth rental car insurance, baby seats and boosters, GPS and One way car rental.
- Search and Rent a Car at the airport or from hotel pickups and transfers.
- Enjoy the freedom of paying nothing upfront, a small deposit or full payment.
- If payment is required, we accept Mastercard, Visa, and Debit Cards. (Note: Credit Card required on pickup)
Before you go, check out the following information
Looking for rental cars in Port Elizabeth? Not sure what to do? I've compiled a list of interesting things to do in this thriving South African city.
6 of the Best Things to do in Port Elizabeth
- 1. Visit the South African Marine Rehabilitation and Education Center - See the local penguins first hand! This tourist destination is rated #1 on Tripadvisor.
- 2. Kragga Kamma Game Park - If you are looking for a private game park that is child friendly, and reasonably priced look no further than the Kragga Kamma. See giraffe, zebra, buffalo, cheetahs, nyala and bontebok.
- 3. Wanting to see a Rugby match live? Built for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, the Nelson Mandela Bay stadium hosts teams such as the Southern Kings, Stormers, EP Kings & Leopards. Join the action! Alternatively, stadium tours are available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 1pm and 4pm.
- 4. South African Airforce Museum - investigate the history of the South African Airforce.
- 5. Walk through St Georges Park.
- 6. Visiting Port Elizabeth on a warm day? Head to the beach! Both Humewood and Wells Estate Beach are considered the best places to swim.
Commonly known as "the friendly city", Port Elizabeth is the perfect place to pickup your rental car and drive the eastern cape. If driving long distances a larger hire car is advised for the 'comfort factor'. Alot of our customers choose to rent campervans to experience the South African landscape in style - with beds, toilets and stove all at your disposal it is easy to see why this would be a great option. Our Port Elizabeth car hire fleet is affordable, and serviced by Avis, Alamo, Thrifty and First Car Rental. Our Campervan, 4wd, Bakkie and motorhome suppliers are Caprivi Camper hire and Britz. We're your one stop shop for car hire Port Elizabeth.
What to See and Do
Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
Built for the 2010 FIFA World Cup the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium hosts a number of sporting codes including rugby and soccer whilst also doubling as an entertainment and concert venue. Seating 46,000 people the stadium is overlooking the North End Lake and a short drive from the centre of the city. A world class entertainment venue that the people of Port Elizabeth have embraced.
Port Elizabeth Beaches
Beaches around Port Elizabeth are spectacular attracting tourists and locals alike. Spend the day lazing in the sun or indulge in some water sports. King's Beach is a beautiful area with soft golden sand stretching 1.6 km from the harbour wall to Humewood.
Kragga Kamma Game Park
Open every day of the year except Christmas Day, the Kragga Kamma Game Park is home to a large number of exotic species. During your day you might encounter some Zebra, Buffalo, White Rhino, Buffalo, Cheetah, or Giraffe. The animals roam freely in natural surroundings which makes for an authentic experience. For even closer enounters choose the 2 hour guided tour where you'll be seated in an open vehicle with professional guide. The Kragga Kamma Game park is located a short drive from central Port Elizabeth.
Address: Kragga Kamma Rd Port Elizabeth
Addo Elephant National Park
Take a road trip to Addo Elephant National Park a highly rated wildlife conservation park only 72km north of Port Elizabeth. The park has over 300 elephants along with zebra's, lions and hyenas and a vast array of bird life. Addo is the third largest national park in South Africa and a must see on your trip to Port Elizabeth.
Address: R335 Paterson Road Addo
Where to Stay
HERMS Boutique Hotel
Rated highly by guests the HERMS Boutique Hotel is a popular choice. The hotel is conveniently located close to Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium, the Greenacre's Shopping Centre and a 15 minute walk to the Toy Museum.
Address: 22 Newton St, Newton Par Newton Park
Windermere by Mantis
Genuine South African hospitality can be found at the the Windermere by Mantis a boutique hotel in the beachfront suburb of Humewood. The hotel is 5 minutes from Blue Flag beach and a number of high quality restaurants. With daily breakfast included the hotel features a cozy guest lounge with fireplace, central outdoor living area, a pool and 10 spacious suites.
Address: 35 Humewood Road Humewood
|BMW 3 series||ZAR 2,224.34 for 3 days|
|Ford Ranger||ZAR 818.16 for 1 day|
|Ford Ranger||ZAR 818.16 for 1 day|
|Toyota Corolla||AED 266.91 for 4 days|
|Toyota Quantum||AED 2,701.32 for 10 days|
|Toyota Quantum||AED 2,667.16 for 10 days|
|Volkswagen Polo Vivo||EUR 53.16 for 3 days|
|Chevrolet Spark||ZAR 969.07 for 3 days|
Campervan & Motorhome Deals
We currently have 2 motorhome deals running within the region. Send through an enquiry now to secure a driveaway bargain!