Cheaper Car Hire from Avis, Hertz, Budget and over 1200 Suppliers
Port Elizabeth Car Hire
We're Crazy about Cheap Car Rental in Port Elizabeth
Hiring a car doesn't have to be boring when you're booking with Crazy Car Hire. Sit back and enjoy the experience of searching the best rates for Car Hire in Port Elizabeth and around the World. We search the leading car rental suppliers for you, names such as Avis Car Hire in Port Elizabeth and Budget Car Rental, along with hundreds of other well known brands including Thrifty, Europcar, Alamo, Enterprise, Payless, and Sixt. From Europe to the USA, UK to South Africa and Australia, we can find the best car rental deals for you in South Africa.
Van or Truck Rentals
Looking to rent a van or truck in Port Elizabeth? Crazy Car Hire can help your search. Simply choose the car category from the search box to find a van if you are moving house, carrying furniture or you need to carry large items.
Why Rent with Crazy Car Hire
- Our negotiated rates and high buying power means you will usually find the Cheapest Car Rental in Port Elizabeth.
- Take your pick from hundreds of vehicles, makes and models. We have a large number of sizes to suit any requirement.
- Save up to 40 percent when booking our best rate vehicles for your Port Elizabeth car hire service.
- Obtain a free car hire Port Elizabeth quote.
- If you require extra information, contact our 24/7 customer support.
- Take advantage of our additional services, including Port Elizabeth rental car insurance, baby seats and boosters, GPS and One way car rental.
- Search and Rent a Car at the airport or from hotel pickups and transfers.
- Enjoy the freedom of paying nothing upfront, a small deposit or full payment.
- If payment is required, we accept Mastercard, Visa, and Debit Cards. (Note: Credit Card required on pickup)
Before you go, check out the following information
Looking to rent a car in Port Elizabeth? Not sure what to do? I've compiled a list of interesting things to do in this thriving South African city.
- 1. Visit the South African Marine Rehabilitation and Education Center - See the local penguins first hand! This tourist destination is rated #1 on Tripadvisor.
- 2. Kragga Kamma Game Park - If you are looking for a private game park that is child friendly, and reasonably priced look no further than the Kragga Kamma. See giraffe, zebra, buffalo, cheetahs, nyala and bontebok.
- 3. Wanting to see a Rugby match live? Built for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, the Nelson Mandela Bay stadium hosts teams such as the Southern Kings, Stormers, EP Kings & Leopards. Join the action! Alternatively, stadium tours are available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 1pm and 4pm.
- 4. South African Airforce Museum - investigate the history of the South African Airforce.
- 5. Walk through St Georges Park.
- 6. Visiting Port Elizabeth on a warm day? Head to the beach! Both Humewood and Wells Estate Beach are considered the best places to swim.
Commonly known as "the friendly city", Port Elizabeth is the perfect place to pickup your rental car and drive the eastern cape. If driving long distances a larger hire car is advised for the 'comfort factor'. Alot of our customers choose to rent campervans to experience the South African landscape in style - with beds, toilets and stove all at your disposal it is easy to see why this would be a great option. Our Port Elizabeth car hire fleet is affordable, and serviced by Avis, Alamo, Thrifty and First Car Rental. Our Campervan, 4wd, Bakkie and motorhome suppliers are Caprivi Camper hire and Britz.
|Chevrolet Spark||ZAR 578.63 for 2 days|
|Honda Jazz||ZAR 275.74 for 3 days|
|Ford Kuga||GBP 396.11 for 8 days|
|Mitsubishi ASX||EUR 73.38 for 12 days|
|Mercedes E Class||ZAR 3,400.95 for 2 days|
|Nissan Single Cab||ZAR 94.92 for 1 day|
|Toyota Corolla||ZAR 3,563.06 for 8 days|
|Hyundai i10||ZAR 2,409.86 for 13 days|