Cheaper Car Hire from Avis, Hertz, Budget and over 1200 Suppliers
Durban Car Hire
We're Crazy about Cheap Car Rental in Durban
Hiring a car doesn't have to be boring when you're booking with Crazy Car Hire. Sit back and enjoy the experience of searching the best rates for Car Hire in Durban and around the World. We search the leading car rental suppliers for you, names such as Avis Car Hire in Durban and Budget Car Rental, along with hundreds of other well known brands including Thrifty, Europcar, Alamo, Enterprise, Payless, and Sixt. From Europe to the USA, UK to South Africa and Australia, we can find the best car rental deals for you in South Africa.
Van or Truck Rentals
Looking to rent a van or truck in Durban? Crazy Car Hire can help your search. Simply choose the car category from the search box to find a van if you are moving house, carrying furniture or you need to carry large items.
Why Rent with Crazy Car Hire
- Our negotiated rates and high buying power means you will usually find the Cheapest Car Rental in Durban.
- Take your pick from hundreds of vehicles, makes and models. We have a large number of sizes to suit any requirement.
- Save up to 40 percent when booking our best rate vehicles for your Durban car hire service.
- Obtain a free car hire Durban quote.
- If you require extra information, contact our 24/7 customer support.
- Take advantage of our additional services, including Durban rental car insurance, baby seats and boosters, GPS and One way car rental.
- Search and Rent a Car at the airport or from hotel pickups and transfers.
- Enjoy the freedom of paying nothing upfront, a small deposit or full payment - we even cater for those without a credit card.
- If payment is required, we accept Mastercard, Visa, and Debit Cards.
Before you go, check out the following information
Are you visiting Duban soon? Intending on getting a rental car and wondering what to do while navigating this interesting city? We've compiled a list of things to do and see for your enjoyment.
- 1. Visit Sea World Aquarium or uShaka Marine World.
- 2. Interested in waterparks? Then don't go past "Wet and Wild".
- 3. Ditch the hire car and take a stroll through Duban's Botanical Gardens.
- 4. Hire a bike or walk the "Golden Mile" one of the best beachfront areas in the world. Markets and stalls are sometimes found along the 3.5km journey selling African Arts, crafts and gifts.
- 5. Drive to the Valley of the 1000 Hills - a densely forested area, with streams, villages and gorges, it makes for a stunning scenic drive.
- 6. Wander through the Indian Quarter - experience the smell, sights, sounds and colours of this interesting part of Durban.
With so many things to do and see in Durban, a rental car will provide you with the ease of getting around. You may be interested in a large or small hire car or a private campervan in Durban or motorhome to get you from A to B. Our rental suppliers in Durban are First Car Rental, SixT, Europcar, Avis, Budget, Alamo, Hertz & Woodford. Our selection of 4WD's, Safari Vans, and Bakkie's are available via our agent Britz.
|Chevrolet Spark||ZAR 355.24 for 1 day|
|Kia Rio||ZAR 938.08 for 4 days|
|Kia Rio||ZAR 283.58 for 1 day|
|Kia Rio||ZAR 283.58 for 1 day|
|Chevrolet Spark||ZAR 256.23 for 1 day|
|Chevrolet Spark||ZAR 556.08 for 2 days|
|Chevrolet Spark||ZAR 348.92 for 6 days|
|Ford Ranger||ZAR 1,471.91 for 1 day|